Kemi city hall. Model. A gift from the delegation of the city of Kemi

Finland , 26.09.1954
МЗСБ КП 5324
28,2 х 20,8 х 16 cm
metal, casting, engraving, riveting
The building which also functions as a water tower was designed by architect Bertel Stremmer; in 1969 it was opened after the reconstruction. The engraved inscription on the base plate: “Kemi / Kaupungintalo / Suomi”

See also

...
Ring. A gift to the people of Stalingrad from Sidney Kramer, a member of the American youth delegation
USA , 22.09.1951
...
The banner “The Stalingrad victory lit up millions of hearts with hope and admiration.”
Norway , 1944
...
Virkkala Tapio. Vase “In memory of the city of Kemi.”
Finland , 18-26.07.1964